March 16, 2009

Hey, Anybody Here?

Wow, looks like it's been a while. I'm still around. Still playing poker. Still doing dumb things. Only thing that's different is that I stopped updating this blog. Well I guess technically this post means that I haven't stopped, I've just slowed WAYYYYY dawn!

Anyway, there be no further BR or goals type posts here. Just random hands,a few stray thoughts, and maybe a life update or two.

The purpose of this update to to post a video I did about a week ago and posted to blip.tv. It runs about 45 minutes and it's only 2 tables so it's rather boring but enough of me trying to sell it. :)

Please feel free to comment here or in the CC thread I started for the vid.

3 comments:

Scraggles said...

Hey, I'm here! It's funny that you updated just today after not updating for a while because I haven't update since about August, and here I am. Anyway, I'm coming back from the dead by doing freerolls and now I'm into the smaller cash games.

In this vid, what program are you using for the stats, pokertracker?

Did you happen to get a 'free' copy or did you actually buy it? I'm looking for a copy myself.

I'll keep an eye on your blog!

Later!
SnG

ZachSellsMagic said...

Found your blog through some random chain of poker links. Just curious as to where in West Virginia you're from.

WVHillbilly said...

Eastern Panhandle. Grew up in Berkeley Springs.