June 17, 2009

It's a.........

Went to the Dr. for my wife's 20 week ultrasound earlier today. You know the one where if baby cooperates they can determine the sex. Well I'm happy to say that baby cooperated (mostly) and it's a boy.

I'm pretty excited and watching him roll around and give the tech a hard time was great fun. Can't wait to meet him in early Nov.

PS - I'd post the ultrasound pics but I'm afraid eNTy would use them in one of his fetus fetish posts. Damn weirdo waffle-eaters!

As for poker, we the last 2 days have sucked but whatever. Life's GREAT!

3 comments:

icemonkey9 said...

Hey awesome news. Can't wait for you to post a picture of little "Sean WVHillbilly" when he's born. Again I can't say this enough, I am so happy for you and your wife.

Custo said...

Mate, many congratulations to you and your wife, hope all is well with you and your family.

Hot tip: Don't play a session while giving your son a bottle. Multi tabling is one thing but multi tasking, I leave that to the women. (not that I've ever tried it :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baby news. If you can afford it and they do them near you I would seriously enquire about a 4d scan. The Mrs and I got one done for our baby and they are amazing