December 3, 2010

O hai there

Well it's been so long since I updated this thing that I don't even remember what we were talking about. Oh well I got new shit going on so let's just start over.

Life
Still getting the biggest thrill being a Dad. The kid is the awesome. Seriously when people talk about having kids being the greatest thing I know all you people without them are like sure kids are fucking brats. And they are. Especially other people's kids. Your own kid though is the greatest person in the world.

Here is a recent pic of the boy.


Poker

Been playing 100nl for a bit now. Seem to be running well and playing OK. Recently started getting some coaching and after only 1 session I'd say we've identified a pretty significant leak. I'm working on plugging it now. It's kind of hard because well it involves betting too often and I LOVEEEEE betting. Anyway I'll get there.

I guess I'll throw a recent hand up here too just to make this like the most cliche poker blog ever.



Figure the flop raiser has to have folded 44 there because if he had any sort of draw he'd certainly have to call since he only needs like 15% equity to BE.

Anyway I'm out. I'll lie now and say that I'll be back to write again soon but realistically I'll see you guys next year around June! :)

No comments: