May 31, 2008

Tilt Can Be Expensive

Ok, only managed to get in 101 hands tonight before Full Tilt locked up on me while I was looking at AA on 1 of my tables. Totally sick feeling seeing the player UTG open for 4x the bb when you have AA in the cutoff and then everything freezes. By the time it came back my hand was mucked. I just closed Tilt and posted a huge post on Cardchat about SPR. Sick.

Today's dumbest play is basically a tilt shove with AK postflop against 2 opponents (both rather short).



dlcplayer makes the call with his nut flush draw and catches a 4 for the win but I should have just folded to Zapote's donk bet. This hand was right after my flopped set of Aces was cracked by K3 making a straight, so I was a little tilted. I would have been much better off to just fold AK preflop than make a mistake like this.

No comments: