January 27, 2010

Crack Poker



Just a quick update to say that my wife's surgery went well and she's feeling better every day. It took her a little longer than we expected to recover but she seems to be getting closer to 100% now. It was pretty tough going there for about a week with her being unable to lift or hold the baby. She had different friends here with here each day after the 1st day (when I stayed home) since I had to return to work. I was then responsible for all the evening/overnight duties. Very tiring to say the least.

I actually ended up postponing the session with mpethybridge because she just didn't feel well enough on Saturday for me to leave her alone for 5 hours. I look forward to rescheduling it very soon. God knows I need it.

As far as poker goes everything was going well until Full Tilt unleashed crack poker upon the world this past Tuesday. It's very much like a drug in that I can't get enough even though I know it's not good for me. I've dropped many buy-ins sitting at the crack tables and I didn't even mind because it made me feel good. Just needed to see 1 more hand, to hold AA (and have them cracked) 1 more time, to be set-mined OOP in a 3bet pot yet again. I just needed more. Quick fold. Quick fold. Raise. 3bet. Quick fold. The buy-ins blurred by so quickly. I was losing AND having fun. But I think I'm on the mend now. No more crack poker for me. Honest. Well maybe just 1 more hit!

4 comments:

Custo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Custo said...

Considering your title you need this here too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxQ3p_xp3Fg

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was hooked on crack poker also for a bit lolll

RAFC24

Custo said...

time for another update mate, can't keep looking at that crack