January 16, 2009

January Mid-Month and 100th Post

Just realized this is my 100th blog post (according to the blogspot software anyway but the numbers on the front page say it's only 97???) which is about 87 more post than I ever thought I'd have. Anyway just thought it worth noting, now on to the update.

Well if you've read my posts this month you know that the month started out rough (-$600 in the 1st 6 days). Since then I'm up $1060 which means I'm up a little more than $450 overall. Add in rakeback and the portion of my Full Tilt year-end bonus that I have cleared thus far and it's just about $700 profit thus far in just about 15K hands (a HUGE number of hands for me).

I'm conflicted overall on the month. On one hand I'm up and, running / playing good. On the other, the start of the month really was the suck and even though I'm certainly rolled for 100nl I've been playing 50nl almost exclusively because at 100 I play horribly and bleed $$! I'm working on it and I really believe it's a mental thing but it tilts me that I haven't been able to move up successfully.

Graph (wish it wouldn't hold so much water but whatever):


Oh and there you go Ice, someone else doing a mid-month! :)

3 comments:

Jurn8 said...

Nice turn around WV, your not alone when you say started the month rough but you seem to have turned it around. Looks like a similar trend on CC this month yourself, Jay and Ice started off rough and have turned it around.

Keep up the good work mate
Jake

Jurn8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Icemonkey9 said...

I like the winrate man, it looks good and you've definitely dug yourself out of the hole to start the month. Keep up the good play and move to 100nl when you're ready to, I am not sure about FTP but on Stars the 100nl regs are "okay" with one or two being "good" and the rest are just BAD BAD BAD players. But don't play with scared money, and I am sure that's been the biggest issue.

Anyways, thanks for the mid-month update I appreciate it! Also, how the HELL did you put in 15k hands already this month!?