September 16, 2008

Mid Month Update And A Bad River Call

Just a little quickie update here. FR is going well, probably too well. I'm running at over 11BB/100 over a small sample of 3600 hands. I'm definitely more comfortable at FR than 6-max. I seem to be making mostly good decisions with only a few mistakes. Catching a good run of cards hasn't hurt.

Anyway here's some pretty pics:
nl50 FR only
With the failed 6-max experiment included:


Add in the $220 I'm ahead after winning that bounty tourney and the month is going very well thus far. Had I not started with 6-max it possibly could have been better but I think 6-max taught me a few lessons that I am now figuring out how to apply at FR. So I guess the 6-max time might have been good for something after all, just not my mental health!

Here is a ugly pic:


What could he have on the river here that we beat. Got to stop throwing these bets away.

Anyway, hope your September is going well and I hope mine continues to stay on track.

No comments: