September 24, 2008

Well At Least I Earned Like $10 in Rakeback

Nice long session tonight. 1090 hands for a total profit of..... 35.....cents! I really had to work to get back to even, even though I had no idea where I was while I was playing. I shipped 2 stacks with AA and 1 with AKs early and then scratched my way back. Here is my biggest win of the night thanks to a LOT of luck:



Shorty was tight but the original raiser's range was pretty wide here. He actually started giving me shit in the chatbox about shoving with QQ saying how much his opinion of my play had changed (like I care) and how he was "changing my color" in his notes! I told him to make his note say won't fold QQ preflop to a 4 bet from me and that was that.

Since IceMonkey's comment yesterday I figure I should add a hand that I have a question on:



Can we value bet this river? If he has the flush he would have bet the river right? If you're value betting here, how much?

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

"Here is my biggest win of the night thanks to a LOT of luck:"

You had quad queens, what's the problem?

WVHillbilly said...

Well, the problem is of course that when all the $$ went in I was a huge dog. Getting lucky is great but we must recognize it for what it was, a mistake.

Anonymous said...

Which hand are we talking about? You had a set, not quad Qs, and a value bet of around 1/3 would be OK.