August 10, 2008

3 Sessions, Still No Winners!

Well since my last post I've played about 1500 hands for a net loss of $68 (-4.65BB/100) over 3 sessions. I ended each individual session down. I feel though that I actually played better than I had been overall. I've just hit a horrible bad luck streak and I think my opponents can smell the blood in the water. It's just been sick. I'm actually down ~$22 overall for the month despite starting the 1st 2 days up ~$450! I've so far stuck at 50NL but still may move down before BR would dictate.

Here are a few of the worst I've played over the past few days:



This should have been an easy fold when the button 3bet. AQ just doesn't win here enough when called and it's an auto fold to the all-in. Just a poor decision to 4bet light OOP.



Just a bad bluff against a player with a broken fold button (WTSD over 35%). Note to self: Looks at SD stats before doing anything too stupid!



I raise preflop here with ATs to try to steal the blinds because of the extra money in the pot because of the UTG poster. Anyway when the cutoff flats and then raises my cbet, I decide to get cute (again OOP). Just giving it away really.

Anyway, I've decided that today is a poker free day. I'll see what happens when I hit the tables again tomorrow. Can't be much worse than the last week (at least I hope not).

No comments: