June 30, 2008

A Few Days Off (Mostly)

Well, I've finally recovered from Saturday night's festivities. What a great time. Nothing says God Bless America more than getting too drunk in and on the water waiting for someone to explode thousands of dollars worth of pyrotechnics. Oh, the delicious excesses of it all!

I did manage to play an $11 tourney yesterday afternoon and finished 2nd for $16 profit (although I got my money in good but lost to a 3 outer HU). So yet another day without the cash game grind. I doubt I play at all today but I'll be back at it tomorrow when I start clearing my $100 mid-year bonus.

Anyway, just wanted to write something here now because I didn't want anyone thinking I'd drown on Saturday. I'll post my June results and July goals here later tonight.

No comments: