June 13, 2008

I Guess I Can Finally Post This

Last night was bad, really bad. I dropped $30 (-11 ptbb/100) in just 533 hands and it could have, probably should have, been much worse. I played many, many, big hands last night. A lot of my hands were for stacks. I won a few but I lost more than I won, obviously.

This hand was my biggest loser and I have no idea what I think he might have here that I beat. I'm just really throwing chips around at this point and probably should have quit before this hand even occurred. I recognized that I wasn't playing my best earlier in the session but I kept on playing to reach 100 FTPs for the day to reach gold medal this month. If that's not the dumbest reason to throw money away, I don't know what is.



Hopefully tonight will be better and I know it will if I play better. These hands that I post here are not bad beats, they are just dumb plays. So if I eliminate the mistakes (especially these huge mistakes) I know I can continue to build my bankroll. Speaking of bankroll, despite yesterday's loses my roll got bigger because yesterday was rakeback payment day. Last month it was only $50 but that's 1.25 ptbb/100 over that time.

No comments: