July 16, 2008

Just Plain Ugly

So last night didn't go so well. I dropped $65 in 950 hands (-13.8BB/100)! Just gross. I only lost 1 full stack when my AIPF KK ran into TT that flopped a set, but it seemed like I was bleeding chips. Of course I didn't help myself out any when I started pushing weak holdings and bluffing badly. I know I shouldn't do it but I started tilting pretty badly and I did the worst thing possible, I kept playing. Here is an example of just how bad it got:



You think maybe our villain here had seen me show up with nothing before? Calling down with TPNK is usually a reciept for disaster but against me last night it was as good as gold. Man, I haven't played that spewy in a while. Hopefully it will be even longer before I post a hand quite that poorly played again.

No comments: