July 2, 2008

Must Have Been A Good Session ...

... because I can't find a single hand to write about today. Seriously I went through every hand of my 558 hand session and the worst thing I did was try to limp from MP with A5os at a loose table and then folded to a raise from the button. I didn't make huge profits ($19 or 6.75BB/100) but I really didn't make any real errors. I only lost 1 stack and that was with AA to a flopped set (standard). I couldn't even find a decent example of missing a value bet.

Something I did notice tonight when taking a peak at my monthly stats after my 1st 1500 hands is that my AF is currently through the roof at 8 with an Afreq of 60%. Not sure if being that aggressive is profitable long-term and I'm not sure why it's up so much other than my desire to bet the river more often when I think I'm ahead to maximize value. My cBet % is also up slightly at 70% which I know is a little too high.

I'll be back at it tonight and hopefully I'll have nothing to write about tomorrow either. :)

No comments: